top of page

Closed until February 5th


Due to plumbing issues as a result of the cold temperatures, Fort Defiance will be closed until February 5th.

25 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Celtic Festival Cancellation

Due to weather conditions, the Celtic Festival scheduled for today has been cancelled. We do expect to reschedule, however, the date yet to be determined.

Celtic Festival

Given the uncertainty of tomorrows weather, we will make a decision by 11:30 in the morning whether to proceed with the Celtic Festival or postpone it to a later date. Follow us on Facebook for more

コメント


bottom of page