top of page

Celtic Festival Cancellation

Due to weather conditions, the Celtic Festival scheduled for today has been cancelled. We do expect to reschedule, however, the date yet to be determined.

27 views1 comment

Recent Posts

See All

Celtic Festival

Given the uncertainty of tomorrows weather, we will make a decision by 11:30 in the morning whether to proceed with the Celtic Festival or postpone it to a later date. Follow us on Facebook for more

1 Comment


We'll be there rain or shine and hope this will be a long running yearly occassion!

Like
bottom of page